Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

Love Through The Years

Love Through The Years


So it's Valentines Day! Yeah, I don't know this is a holiday either. I guess it's a time to show your loved one how much you really love them... Even though you should do that everyday. So being 16 years old my long, long time on the earth has let me see a lot of different types of love and how it changes as we grow so I will be talking about that for your entertainment. Let's being shall we.


Reception to Year Three

This is the moment when everyone is gross. Girls have cooties and boys are disgusting. Dating is so out of the picture at this moment and there's no way you will ever want a boyfriend or a girlfriend because that is just way too much to  handle. You are way too cool to be in a relationship right now and it's going to be like that forever. Oh, and trust me if someone even mentions the word kiss or hug they are going to get kicked. In the face. Will someone please tell me why girls and boys holding hands should be a thing? I'm definitely going to have five showers after this. Who created this terrible song? I am not sitting in a tree with Chris. Sigh, Love Sucks!
This sums life up perfectly.

Year Four to Year Six

So it's Jessica here. Right now I have grown and I am a mature 8 year old. My eyes have been opened and I kind of like that boy Leo in my art class. He has big brown eyes and his own Ipad. Yep he's super cool. Only there's one problem. Neither him or my friends can ever find out because I don't want anyone to think I actually like him. No way, I don't think so. I will not be able to deal with months of people telling me I like Leo when I completely do. So just to make sure nobody knows I like him I'm going to pretend I hate him. If he's running, trust me I will trip him over and there is no way he's going to be able to talk in class without me telling him to be quiet. Anyway there is this annoying boy Anthony in my class he keeps pushing me and calling me names. Grr, I hate him so much! Wait does he like me... Gross. 
 
Boy: Hi Sarah=Girl:Whatever! 

Year Seven to Year Eight

So it's me Louise. Having a boyfriend is all the rage right now so I need one. That guy's pretty cute, well at least all the other girls seem to think so. I'm going to ask him out! Lol joke, I'll tell my friend to ask if he likes me. Oh my gosh, he does and now he asked me out! I have a boyfriend! Hallelujah! Now what... Do I actually have to talk to him? What do I say? Hey, I like your jacket... That was lame. Okay you know what I'm just going to avoid having to talk to him but at least everyone knows I have a boyfriend. Do I want to go to the park later? Well I'm busy walking my... Turtle? I didn't know having a boyfriend meant all my friends would scream and giggle every time I say one word to him! Now he's holding my hand, this is awkward... Hugging! Whoa this is going way too fast. I need to slow down. But having a boyfriend makes me cool, right? 
Did he just try to kiss me? Eww.

Year Nine to Year Ten

Whassup it's Jake. So now we are basically adults and have the realisation that puberty does wonders. No way am I asking Christina out she has spots and braces. (8 Years Later: Christina becomes a world famous and still super nice supermodel. A small tip for everyone don't pick a partner primarily for looks or you'll miss out on a great find) I want a girlfriend so I'm going to ask Diana out because she has double d's and is really popular. The only reason the other girls hate her is because they're jealous, duh. I'm pretty sure she only pushed that girl over by accident. Anyway we're so in love and we have to let everyone know by always being PDA and cute. Plus I have to make sure everyone on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat knows I have a girlfriend by posting loads of pictures. We're so going to be the IT couple and have popular babies who will have popular babies. But Diana is super clingy, she keeps asking me to buy her chocolate and stuff, like I need my space. I mean she keeps making me tell her I love her in front of my friends like it's so embarrassing. It's super worth it though, she's totally hot.

Yes. Believe this lie. Believe it. 

Year Eleven to Year Thirteen

So me and Afia have been dating for over a year now and I really like her. Hey, we're far from marriage or anything but she's pretty, sweet, funny and everything I want in a girlfriend. Right now, I don't have to be so PDA with my relationship because I don't want this to be about everyone else. I want this to be about us. Her and Me. That's what love is all about and sure we're young but I don't mind. I'm not like Cory and Emma who are just boyfriend and girlfriend for... Benefits. I hate when I'm not with her. So this is love. I've got to say. I love it.  

This movie was freaking adorable. Admit it.

This is where I'm up too, So I may be wrong and I may be right but from my years of being a professional people watcher I'd say I'm pretty accurate. So what do you think about this? Leave a comment if you wish and follow my blog to know when I post. One more thing too! Happy Valentines Day! 


 

2 comments: