Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2015

What Do You Believe In?

Hello lovies!

So yesterday I was thinking I wanted to talk to my friends about something that made us sound a little more intellectual than usual so we decided to talk about our beliefs and I think it brought us closer together because we found out the kind of people we are and how we are a lot more similar to each other than what we thought before. You feel such a special bond with someone you can tell your innermost thoughts and beliefs with!

Later that night I was watching videos of Youtubers that I am subscribed to and I came across Jacksgap's video 'What Do You Believe In?'


Coincidence much? 

So I decided to tell you a couple things I believe in! (Don't worry we don't have to believe in the same things!)

1. I believe in God and am a Christian!

2. I believe that everything happens for a reason. So if you fall down in front of a couple of people, it's for a reason. Just trust me on this one.

3. I believe that food can make you happy. Ahhh, cupcakes! 

4. I believe that music can change your mood. Don't you think it's weird sometimes listening to a bunch of sad music can make you feel better. It's like they're singing to you. 

5. I believe we could end world hunger and poverty if we wanted to. I mean come on, there are some people in the world who can pay over $1000 for a Cartier ring while on the other side of the planet people struggle to get clean water. Just saying. But not pointing fingers.  

6. I belive that there is someone in the world who is made perfectly just for you to love forever. Soulmates 100% exist guys!

7. I believe we can do anything we put our minds to! If you believe somehow you will achieve! ;)

8. I believe we don't have to worry about what anyone thinks about us. If someone doesn't like who you are or what you BELIEVE in then say these two words. Cool. Bye. 

9. I believe in myself and think that one day I'm going to be able to achieve everything that I want to!

10. Finally, I believe that you don't have to follow the ways of this world. You don't have to copy everyone else. Be a light! Make people want to copy you!


Thank you for listening to and reading the things that I believe in! I would love to hear what you believe in so feel free to leave it in the comments below, don't be shy people. Also if you want to (please) click the button up there saying 'Join this site' to see when I next post!

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog. I too believe that knowing others beliefs and discussing them is very important. I especially loved number three!!! Things that I believe
    -College should be free
    -All children deserve unconditional love
    -Racism should be a crime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I so agree with all of these things! Thanks for reading!

      Delete