Pages

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Stressing Me Out

Hello lovies!

So I get stressed out a lot. I start thinking about all the things in my life that have gone wrong or I could have done better and I get stressed out about it. It's unnerving really.

Like are you ever just sitting there talking to your friends or watching T.V. and then boom, out of nowhere comes a memory of where you forgot your lines in the school play or you remember that really hard math test from last week. Goodbye good mood, hello dark rain cloud. 

I get stressed out about the future, life, what I'll be and if I'm actually moving forward. But then I realise that life isn't here for you to be stressed out!

Here's a simple motto I have for you : 

LIFE GOES ON
Yep.

No matter what happens you have just got to remember that life goes on and everyone will forget that embarrasing thing you did. Life goes on and you'll still get a job if you don't pass that maths test. As Princess Tiana said 'You've got to make it happen, it all depends on you!' Life goes on no matter what!

Don't be stressed out over anything that can be easily fixed! It's a huge waste of time. Take it from me, I've done a lot of embarassing and awkward things! Life is here for you to have fun and enjoy it! :P

Here's my tip if you get stressed out: Laugh it off, it's the best way to feel better and a little less nervous! 

Leave a comment below telling me what stresses you out and how you get over your stress! 


2 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing post, some times I got stressed up with the same topic as well, thank you for the reminder<3 Please keep on writing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading this, I'll definitley check out your blog! :D

      Delete