Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Just Say Hey

Hello lovies,

So I was in the park a while ago just sitting down writing a story (Yeah... I'm weird) and this kid came up to me and asked what I was doing. I told him I was writing and then he asked me to read him my story. 

After this encounter I realised that kids are kind of living life a lot better than us teenagers. All we do is stay on our phones and talk to the people in our friendship group. We never really talk to anyone outside of it. 

When I say someone out of our friendship group I don't mean somebody else in our class I mean someone we have never ever met before. The reason for that I don't know. Come on, there are so many people in the world and we only decide to talk to the few that are our friends.

So I have a mission for you. Go up to somebody that you don't know and start a conversation. You never know what might to happen. You may just make a new friend or someone with a really interesting story. Hey, you may even make somebody's day.

Leave a comment below telling me if you would do this! If you're new here then hey! Feel free to click join this site or share this with someone! 


9 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely BRILLIANT idea! It's something that I try to do as an adult, as often as possible. Sometimes it creates challenges, but mostly (I find) it has been a great way to break down stereotypes and expand my view of the world and the people in it! Cheers to you for suggesting it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading this and I also try to make sure to talk to different people, it makes life more interesting right! I'm shy but it also gives me a challenge and makes me feel more comfortable around people! :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well I want to be an author and my story is about starting high school and dealing with high school and being okay with not being perfect :D

      Delete
    2. I would love to be an author too, to write the best mystery fiction known to man but am not creative at all. I would love to read your story bring it to church

      Delete
    3. Hey, never stop trying something magical could happen and make your story a hit! I would love to share my story with you :D

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am constantly on your blog waiting for new post but I leave empty handed. Fix up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lool I will don't worry :P I'm getting better

    ReplyDelete