Pages

Monday 26 October 2015

What Are You Working For?

Having to do your A Level exams and GCSE'S is one of the most stressful things as a teenager. There are so many formulas to memorise, a crazy amount of PEE paragraphs to remember how to form and way too many unanswered questions you still have. Even as an adult sometimes going to work everyday and doing the exact same thing can take a toll on how hard you're working. But do you ever just sit down and ask yourself 'What am I working for?'

There has got to be a reason why you took the subjects that you are doing. There's got to be a reason why you get up and go to school or work every day. There's something amazing that you're looking forward too at the end of your seemingly infinate struggle. So what are you working for? If you have no answer to that quesion then maybe you're not doing the right thing. Maybe you need to stop and figure out what you want in life. Here is what I am working for:


I am working so I am able to provide for my now and future family.

Cheesetown : Population 1

I am working so I can live in my own house. With a pool. And a walk in closet.

A girl can dream.

I am working so one day I will be able to wake up and say 'I Love My Job!'

I will interview Dylan O'Brien one day. NBD.

I am working so I can say that I made it and didn't listen to those who told me I couldn't. 

We made it,

I am working so I can motivate other young people who feel like they will not get to where they want.

Truth.
So if you feel like you're not working towards anything, you really need to check what's stopping you from feeling that way. There should always be something you are working towards, a goal you want to reach and a reason to be proud of yourself. So what are you working towards? Tell me in the comments below! 

1 comment:

  1. I am working or trying to be comfortable when I get older. I hope you pass your exams, can't wait for a new post

    ReplyDelete